Return to FRCA Home
Original building components used by Del Webb in the construction of both single family homes and condominium buildings.
Be sure to submit all renovation and remodeling work to the Modifications Committee for review and approval. It is important to remember that the Design Guidelines require the use of “like-for-like” materials. Need Help? Contact the Chair of the Modifications Committee or our General Manager.
Click on the subject title to download the selected reference PDF file.
1. Roof Shingles – Originally made by CertainTeed; the quality is “contractor grade;” the color is Weathered Wood. Upgrades to architectural grade shingles (e.g., GAF Timberline shingles) are permitted as long as the color is similar to the original Weathered Wood.
2. Siding – Originally made by Heartland. Replacement siding must match the original texture and color.
3. Windows and Glass Doors – Originally made by MI Windows and Doors. Replacement windows must be white framed and can be either single– or double-hung. Front windows must contain Mullions (grids); side and rear windows must be without Mullions (grids).
4. Shutters – Originally made by Mid-America. Replacement shutters must match the original in size, design, and color.
5. Carriage Lights (garage) and Rear Light – Originally made by Progress Lighting. Replacements are available and must match originals.
6. Exterior Façade: Brick – Originally made by General Shale. Replacements are available and must match originals.
7. Exterior Façade: Stone – Originally made by Centurion. Replacements are available and must match originals.
8. Exterior Paint Colors – Originally by Duron. Repainting must match original.
9. Garage Doors – Originally made by
Clopay. Model 73 Short Panels.